Monday, October 8, 2007

Teaching a workshop in London this week - And getting cool profile photos!

Hey readers!
Sorry no new posts this week, until at least Monday the 15th. I'm in London running a Way Of Attraction workshop with Zan Perrion (go see www.zanperrion.com for details), which has just wrapped up. I'm taking the rest of the week to go explore museums, pubs, cathedrals, etc...

And I'm getting my picture taken with everything cool that I can find.

Why? Because a picture goes a long way in telling someone about yourself.

Always keep an eye out for cool photo opportunities. Having the right set of photos really defines your character and personality, just make sure that it is something appealing to women, not just random shots that you think look cool. Remember, if all your shots are in a pub, no matter how good they look, you'll look like an alcoholic.

I'll post some samples when I get back next week. In the mean time, happy dating!

No comments: